Support the Packaging and Updating of Apps in F-Droid
What we do:
- Keeping apps in F-Droid up-to-date
- Fixing build failures
- Checking for proprietary libraries
- Disabling tracking features
- Packaging new apps requested in https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp
- Communicating with upstream software authors to make it possible to publish apps in F-Droid
All apps in F-Droid are completely built from source. That means there is complete transparency what goes into an apk published on https://f-droid.org. It also means that it's often a lot more difficult for us to keep up with changing dependencies, etc. such that some apps require constant attention for every update. (i.e. Firefox/Fennec, VLC, OsmAnd, ... ).
Additionally the Android ecosystem is moving quite fast. This means that build tools like gradle are in constant change, so our build recipes need constant changes as well.
F-Droid-Data possède les comptes suivants sur d'autres plateformes :
F-Droid-Data a rejoint Liberapay il y a 4 ans.